Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Personal Side of Professionalism

Event: Firefly/Jendela KL Fashion show
Description: Firefly's collaboration work with Chief-Execitive-Officer of Jendela KL, Datuk Faisol Abdullah to develop a new look for Firefly's management, cabin crew and operational staff uniform.
Venue: Glenmarie Holiday Inn, KL

This event acquired for some help from old friends from Perak.So, I invited Miss Kemboja and her bf Oh Bel Perasan Cantik to be our photographers for the night.They did a great job. A huge THANK YOU to them.



Before the event


Meeting up with Kalpana Deva(Marketing &Communications Department, Firefly Sdn Bhd)


Good job Glenmarie Holiday Inn.The food was truly delicious!

Mouthwatering marble cheesecakes!





Gado-Gado

Delicious chicken wings!


Enjoying our scrumptious refreshments before the fashion show. I took a chicken wing and spaghetti.(The oglio spaghetti sgt sedap okay!) Nak makan banyak2 nanti orang kte ape pulak kn.So mknla sket buat alas perut.


From left, Susan, Ning and Xandra arriving at the event.



My favorite picks for the night by Jendela KL.Well done!






Sophisticated high-end quality outfits with distinctive batik motifs by Jendela KL.


The new uniforms for Firefly incorporating the Batik motifs.


Ceo Jendela KL and Firefly's Director

Front row seats.Kem,Tia,me.


The new uniform for Firefly by Jendela KL.Orange is their thangg.


Interviewing Ning and Xandra about their choice of outfits for the evening.


Xandra Ooi all clad in Herve Leger. I love this outfit she chose!I think the color compliments her and its body hugging material accentuated her in the right places.You can never go wrong with bandage dresses.Good choice Xandra!


Ning Baizura in a laced Zara dress, DKNY booties and her favorite Dior clutch. She looked radiant that night!But here's a reminder, when you want to wear lace, make sure nothing else you're wearing is lace too!Or else it'll be too over the top!



That's it from me.Harapan dapat pergi New York Fashion week is still there.One step at a time and focus! Bye for now dolls :)

ps: the blue blouse I was wearing cost rm10 from the Relove sale at OBB.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - we need to be able to contact you if you are shortlisted for the MASTraveller event. Please drop an e-mail to jason.ong@advertlets.com with your name, phone number and blog URL. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Josh.I have already emailed you my details.thanks!

    ReplyDelete