Hellooo dear readers!
I think that lately my posts have been a lot about me going out and about attending events.So, let's give this blog a touch of my personal side.I mean, I am not the socialite that parties all night and attends fashion events 24/7.On the contrary I am but a simple gal, who at the end of the day enjoys a bowl of Maggie mee sitting in front of the lappy and watch old out dated movies.Yes, that's me!
The first month back in Shah Alam has been hectic!With redecorating my room, attending classes, getting my proposal for my thesis in order, development projects on the go (I am an Estate Management student after all), going to events that my friend Tia asked me to accompany her and yes, to also having car problems. My beloved Mazdavvy(a 2nd hand Proton Savvy) has been unhealthy for the past week. After getting it fixed(cost me a whole rm850.00!), my father and I decided that it was time to let Mazdavvy go. I am sad to let go of him. We shared a LOT of unforgettable memories together.He was my first car.But with the end of something, also comes a new beginning.My dad purchased for me a new Viva (1st hand) hoping that a brad new car will not give me any problems in the long run, and will save him a lot of $$$. Mazdiva will join me after the Chinese New Year. With her arrival, I have to be ready and learn how to drive stick (manual!!!). Something new for this year.
Anyway, another thing I would like to share is that I am currently reading this motivational book called 'The Secret'.For those who have heard of it and read it, you can imagine how this book is changing my life around. The Law of Attraction that is told in the book really does work. I am not bluffing when I say, thoughts do become things. People, if you want to change your life around then do this: Be happy. When you are happy, think of things you want. Like that BMW X6 or to be rich and prosperous or to get deans list or even to wake up the next morning and fall in love.anything you want. Do that, visualize what you want and believe it.Believe it as though you have already received it. It will come true!Trust me! Remember to only think of positive thoughts and it will attract more positive things in your life.
I will keep you updated about how this book will change my life ( I believe it will in such a big and profound way!)
Year 2011:
Things I have achieved so far:
1. Redecorated my room
2. Attended a fashion event for the 1st time!
3.Learned how to drive manual alone!
4. Interviewed 2 famous artists
5.To be positive :)
ps: I name my car Mazdavvy because I really wanted a Mazda for my 1st car but never had the chance! haha :)
Credits to Kem for naming both my cars.
Yay for new car!!!:)
ReplyDeletehaha.Thanks Jas!imy!
ReplyDelete