Saturday, December 4, 2010

Relationships



Why do people have to feel heartaches? To make us stronger.

I know more than anything what I want in life now and I will not let anyone get in my way.

I'm a selfish bitch but If I don't think of me who will?

I am not trying to justify what I did but I know this time I did something right.

A relationship to me is supposed to;
Bring out the best in YOU and not restrict you in any way
Be a relaxed, calm and fulfilling life experience
Have no fear.

Next time, when I am ready to be in a relationship(2-3 years from now), I shall look back on this post and make sure it fits all 3 criteria.

It's all about growing up and thinking straight, but I will miss the laughter, the silliness, the trips, the pampering and of course you.




No comments:

Post a Comment