So guess what I did just now?
Remember my previous blog about how I was unsatisfied with my life and what I'm doing now?Well I really wasn't kidding, I do want a change, something different, something new...SOMETHING. and I know what I'm good at and what I can do.It's just a matter of courage and timing. So I went over to Oprah's page.For those of you who do not know who Oprah is, you can open a new tab and google her name. Pip pip! And I read this awesome article about this 7 year old Schizo which I will blog about later on.Anyway I decided to email Oprah.Why not eh?It is her last season and the chance of her reading my email is 1 to a million so I did it.I sent her an email regarding how much she has inspired me and about some other stuffs too.Doing that, I am surprised to feel positive, relief even at the fact that I actually had the courage to do it.I was beginning to feel as though I had none at all these days. Shortly afterwards, I signed up to become a member of Oprah's website. For every member, you have to customize your own profile, the same thing like Facebook..etc..but with Oprah now, I have to create my very own O Dream Board. Basically, it's a board that I will have to create to envision my best life.So as to make sure I have my goals ad target clear and I am committed to achieving them. I haven't even started my O Dream Board as there is so much more things I have to sort out in my head. I don't even know where to begin.But just for the record, I know this is worth blogging for.
Interested? Visit http://www.oprah.com
No comments:
Post a Comment