I was at KL Pac open day just to see this band! Tasya's Ink. They're awesome!Now I know I'm not the type of person you see at gigs and stuff but seriously when I checked out their songs on YouTube to see if the were really good or was it just the hype, they proved yes, they really are! I love this song called Hu and this song!! I'm falling in love with the song Yang Ku Mahu.Their band consists of Tasya (Mystarz LG winner) on vocals, Iriz playing the guitar, Wan on drums and Ike the bassist (he's MariaElena's brother!)haha..Check them out people.
Their photo shoot.

During their performance.

The cousins who introduced me to them :)

Oh it was Open Day there at KLPac so there was also this drum thing going on.Artistic people are so cool! I mean look at the guy in the far back near the blue umbrella.He's wearing a dress!

I had fun!
:)
Until next time silent readers.Love ya!
ps. check them out on Facebook too

No comments:
Post a Comment