Monday, January 3, 2011

Rainbow after the rain.

Hellloooooooooo!Assalamualaikum.
So, one of the things i was really excited about this semester was my room!Finally, after one semester of moving around from house to house, I have finally settled down in a humble apartment in sek18.Ye, sy xkaya pun.Xmampu ak ddk condo ade swimming pool/security/gym.But I am truly grateful!Memang betul lah God keeps the best for last.
FYI,when I first moved to Shah Alam, I stayed in Sek2.Rented a room for rm80(i think).Although cheap, it was not worth it!I am not going to whine and complain but, girls, if your are a student, you would want somewhere to stay that is COMFORTABLE in the long run!Then, I moved to Sek7, stayed in KondoKristal, but I knew I wouldn't be staying there long.Saya xmampu nak luxury2 sgt ni.I am still a student with a MARA loan.Waktu tu muhasabah la sket diri.
Anyhow,now I am staying in a modest apartment with 3 other housemates Tia, Farah dan Along.
And...as promised these are the pictures of my room after i bought all my basic necessities like bed, study desk..etc..
I am sharing my room with Farah si putih.

Bought the 4 piece mirrors at Ikea for rm19.90! Read somewhere that mirrors make a room look bigger.Plus, I am tres vain so i like mirrors..haha!(every girl does!)

Bed: Ikea RM198.00
Desk:Ikea RM95.oo
Chair:Ikea RM35.00


My study area/walk-in-wardrobe(perasan).

Walk-in-wardrobe:Giant RM39.00
Wooden shelf:Giant rm25.00


Then, mcm rse nak syok sendiri I bought the Fibre Optic lights at Ikea to decorate around my bed bagi romantic sket.

Fibre Optic Lights:Ikea RM35.00


Ta-da...!This is how it looks like at night!
Don't mind her thats my besti Sunis.

3 comments:

  1. SUNIS VERY THE PROPA POSING MENIARAP ATAIH TU..

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiii kutuk aku! haha btw nana hg ni kn! kesian pak lan..bukan muhasabah la!! musibah!!!

    ReplyDelete