Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chitty Chatt

hey guys,
how is everybody doing this holiday season?xmas is around the corner and new year too!I am excited for the new year.wish i was back in england..wouldn't mind a few presents, mind you!
before anything..i have recently discovered a few awesome blogs that I think every girl should check out.Esp this one blogger. Her name is Maria Elena and she is, I think cousins with Hunnymadu frm Fly.fm and shes super cool and funny.Check her out and her youtube channel called 'We Say Well'. Personally, I just think she's an inspiration to all teenage girls who wear hijabs. I know I'm struggling with that! But enough about me.Check her out and along with some of her awesome friends!

On another, random note, I am making a mental list of more things that I need to ring back for my apartment.I think a vacuum cleaner is most important!Honestly, living with four girls, you'll find hair everywhere.Can't complain.Most of them are mine ;)




2 comments: