Hellooo dearies! I am in the best of moods today and I will tell you why!
I just got back from KL/Shah Alam.Went there for a couple of days to makeover my room in the new apartment i moved in end of last semester.I am now living with 3 of my new roomies, one of them has a blog which is super cool.Check her out later.
Anyway, went to IKEA with the parents aka my source of $$$ and got my self a cool bed, a proper desk so that now I have no reason whatsoever to not get the ever coveted DEANS LIST next sem. Rearranged my room and shelf and now it looks fantastical! But darn the walls of my apartment I don't know what it's made out of, (I should since i've been taking Building for the last 4 sems) the walls were too hard/thick! My poor daddy couldn't drill through them so I did not get to hang my colorful built-in shelves and mirrors :( (fyi I was going for the red and white theme). But I guess i'm grateful anyway since now it looks a whole lot better and bigger! I can't wait to do some studying on my new desk (wait did I just say that?). Only when you become a college student will you know how crucial a good study desk is! I should have taken pictures, and again I forgot! Guess I'll post them when I get back to Shah Alam on the 30th.
Oh! and I bought new booties! Finally got them! They are Charles and Keith and very the sexayyh! Nows all I need is that one shoulder dress I saw at Guess for a great New Year party which I still do not have plans yet, but hopefully will. This new year is tres important to me okay! New beginning and all that shit.
So after a brief family dinner with the cousins at my aunty's house I am now safe at home. Today however, I did not get to rest since I had to send my sister to Penang for her after SPM party.Back and forth, driving for 5hours straight.Penat wooO!
Tomorrow I gather I'll be seeing the bestie since she is coming here for field work.Until then, this is me exhausted, hungry and sakit pinggang after 2hours sleep straight back from Penang.

No comments:
Post a Comment